- Why 3DViewerOnline?
- It's easy and quick.
No subscription or software installation required to try the service.
Safe (your files are private).
It works on every device and OS (PCs,tablets,smartphones).
- Which are the main features?
- Realistic 3D visualisation of your models.
Quick measurement and inspection tools.
Easy sharing by email and social media.
Easy embedding of your models and products in external website.
- Which are the supported formats?
- The following formats are supported: STEP, IGS, OBJ with MTL and texture, STL with colors, PLY (only mesh and no colors), DWG and DXF (2D).
We support the most widely used 3D and CAD neutral data format, exportable by any modelling software.
- How to load STEP,IGS,OBJ (only 3D model),STL,PLY,DWG and DXF ?
- Click on the Upload button, click on the upload area or simply drag and drop the desired file.
- Which DWG and DXF entities are supported?
- Most of the 2D entities are supported, 3D solids are not supported.
- How to load OBJ with MTL and Texture?
- Before uploading create a zip file containing your OBJ (3D model), the MTL related (Material Template Library) and all the texture pictures in GIF,JPEG, TGA or PNG format.
Make sure the paths describing the position of your mtl and texture pictures are correct.
- How many files can be uploaded per single user?
- 5 GB of free storage are provided for registered users with a free account, 25 GB storage is provided with the premium account.
- What is the difference between the free and the premium account?
- You can check our plans available.
The premium account allows a deeper customisation of the viewer layout, multiple uploads, business support and more storage.
- How does the billing work?
- You can be billed monthly or yearly depending on the plan chosen. You can cancel your subscription at any time from the Subscriptions menu, the service will be active to the end of the billing period.
- Which forms of payment are accepted?
- Paypal (monthly and yearly subscription) and bank transfer (1 year payment minimum).
- Are my files protected against cyber spying?
- Each page is dinamically created with a 15 digits alphanumeric string, making the possibility to guess the exact URL almost null. We strongly suggest anyway to not upload restriced files as we can not protect your content from being illegally extracted from our server.
- Is my browser ready to use 3D Viewer?
- How can I get in touch with the 3DVieweronline team?
- You can use the contact form available in our Contacts page.